Thursday, January 27, 2011

Things I Enjoy Doing

List twenty one things you enjoy doing. When was the last time you let yourself do these things?

**Don't feel bad if you don't read through the list. Some of these things I could do for my artist date (which has yet to happen)

1. Baking/Cooking (last week/two nights ago)

2. Writing (today)

3. Playing flute (a couple of months)

4. Playing piano (a couple of months)

5. Making love (that's my business :D)

6. Running (last week)

7. Reading (yesterday)

8. Playing with my baby (today)

9. Going to the movies (last week)

10. Going on walks (yesterday)

11. Going to the beach (months ago)

12. Going to art museums (months ago)

13. Eating delicious pastries (last month)

14. Traveling without baby (love that girl, but it's hard!) (last April)

15. Writing letters to my husband (months ago)

16. Girls' Night (last week)

17. Taking naps (last Saturday)

18. Driving with nowhere to go (especially to see nature) (can't remember! couple of years)

19. Camping (couple of years)

20. Going to the temple (last May? can't remember. so sad.)

21. Chatting with friends on the phone (a couple of days ago)

2 comments:

  1. A)we should do #21 sometime soon
    B) i have some exciting news to tell you so go for #21 again.
    C)remember when we would drive up the canyon to see the fall colors? #18 reminded me of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those things too! I miss running, but it's so hard when it's cold. Same with the beach. I really miss the beach.

    ReplyDelete

 

The Sunday Driver | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates