Monday, January 24, 2011

Imaginary Lives

If you had five other lives to lead, what would you do in each of them?

1. Peace Corps worker

2. Pastry Chef

3. Secret Agent

4. Actor

5. Anthropologist


What about y'all? What would you do? Julia Cameron encouraged me to do something in one of those lives this week. Perhaps I can learn how to make that yummy pastry I had in Barcelona?

Now in THIS life, I did not submit anything to the BYU thing. The deadline was today. Blerg. I have, however, started working on my story for the short story writing contest that is due March 1st. At least I'm working towards something!

Sunday out.

1 comment:

  1. seriously...the first thing you would do is be a peace corps worker? you're so much nicer than me. i'd totally be a secret agent any day of the week. also what happened to book store owner? i thought that was your dream (or maybe it's mine and i just projected it on you...i can't remember now). i would totally be a chef too though, for reals.

    ReplyDelete

 

The Sunday Driver | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates